Founded in 1974, the Irrigation Association of New Jersey is a voluntary non-profit organization formed to:
• Promote the proper use and design of irrigation systems.
• Promote water conservation.
• Collect and disseminate information of concern to its members, the public and associated industries.
• Keep the public, private institutions and governmental agencies abreast of the economic impact and concerns of its members.
• Conduct educational programs.
Certification of Contractors
New Jersey Statute (C.45:5AA-01 to 11) Requires that, after December 31, 1996, all irrigation contractors must be tested and certified by the Department of Environmental Protection. Click here for more information.
|Click here for the current Newsletter||Click here to view 2012 Membership Directory|
Click here for IANJ Suppliers List
Charge Membership Dues: