Founded in 1974, the Irrigation Association of New Jersey is a voluntary nonprofit organization formed to:
• Promote the proper use and design of irrigation systems.
• Promote water conservation.
• Collect and disseminate information of concern to its members, the public and associated industries.
• Keep the public, private institutions and governmental agencies abreast of the economic impact and concerns of its members.
• Conduct educational programs.
Water Conservation Goal Statement
The Irrigation Association of New Jersey, in acknowledging the value of
dependable water supplies to our industry, commits itself and its members to water conservation. Making this commitment we have adopted these objectives:
• To develope water conserving design criteria as minimum standards for the industry.
• To teach water conserving design and techniques.
• To educate the end-user about water conservation practices and efficient programming.
A commitment to water conservation ensures a future for our industry.
Click here for IANJ Bylaws
Join IANJ - Click here to view membership application form
This form is designed to be printed and submitted via fax (856-727-9504) or mail to IANJ, PO Box 518, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
You cannot pay to join at this time as membership applications must be approved.